On the website www.freebird.hr, direct purchases (payment) are not possible, every order is checked because the product can be sold in the physical store at Tratinska 50, Zagreb.
- The customer selects the products by putting them in the cart
- The customer enters personal data (name, surname, address, ...)
- The customer chooses the method of payment (bank transaction, paypal or cash on delivery)
- The customer chooses the method of delivery (by mail or pick-up at the store)
- The buyer confirms the order
- Freebird receives the order and checks the status
- Freebird sends an offer with the total price of available products
- The buyer confirms that he agrees with the offer
- Freebird sends payment instructions
- Freebird sends products upon receipt of payment or immediately sends by cash on delivery
- products are shipped via HP or GLS
- By choosing the Paypal payment method, you will receive a payment link, if you do not have a Paypal account, you can also pay with your credit or debit card.
- Paypal is a secure and reliable method of payment, customer data is not disclosed to anyone, more details https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security