As the controller, FREE BIRD MUSIC J.D.O.O. (www.freebird.hr) has implemented numerous technical and organizational measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through this website. As a responsible company, we do not use automatic decision-making or profiling.
The processing of personal data, such as the name, address, email address, or telephone number of a data subject, shall always be in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and in accordance with the Croatian Act on Implementation of General Data Protection Regulation (Official Gazette, No. 44/2018). By means of this data protection declaration, our company would like to inform the general public of the nature, scope, and purpose of the personal data we collect, use, and process. Furthermore, data subjects are informed, by means of this data protection declaration, of the rights to which they are entitled.
1. DATA CONTROLLER DETAILS
- Naziv: FREE BIRD MUSIC J.D.O.O.,
- VAT ID: HR82569515453
- Address: Tratinska 50, Zagreb,
- tel: +385 1 3821 870,
- e-mail: email@example.com
2. PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
2.1 We process your personal data by fulfilling our legal obligations within the meaning of Article 6(1)(c) of the General Regulation for the purpose of:
- responding to a request to purchase goods through this website
- The data we collect are name and surname, e-mail address, residential and delivery address, and optionally telephone.
2.2. Your personal data are processed on the basis of consent within the meaning of Article 6(1)(a) of the General Regulation, for the purpose of:
- enabling a better user experience through the newsletter,
- the data we collect is the mail address.
Cookies can be permanent, meaning that they stay stored on the user’s computer after visiting the website, and temporary, meaning they are stored only during the visit to the website.
Further information on cookies can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/ipg/basics/legal/cookies/index_en.htm
Which Cookies are used on this site?:
- technical cookies (mandatory cookies, cannot be excluded) that are necessary for the functioning of the Internet site
- functional cookies used to store language and currency settings (stored for one month)
4. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
To exercise your rights, you can contact us in writing or via e-mail, use our contact details Tratinska 50, Zagreb, tel: +385 1 3821 870, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your rights are:
4.1.The right to be informed about the processing of your personal data
You have the right to access your personal data which the data controller (business entities/companies/organizations) collected and you can request detailed information in particular about the purpose of processing, type/categories of personal data being processed—including viewing your personal data—recipients or categories of recipients and the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored. Access to personal data may only be restricted in those cases laid down by Union law or national legislation; that is when such a restriction respects the essence of the fundamental rights and freedoms of other persons. In order to exercise your right, you need to contact the data controller in writing.
4.2. The right to rectification of your personal data
You have the right to request the rectification of personal data if your data are incorrect, incomplete and up to date.
In order to do this, you need to send a written request to the data controller.
4.3. Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if one of the following conditions is fulfilled:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary to fulfill the purpose for which we collected or processed them;
- You have withdrawn the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with point (a) of Article 6(1) or point (a) of Article 9(2) and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- You have objected to the processing of your personal data in accordance with
- Your personal data have been illegally processed;
- Your personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation under Union or State law to which the controller is subjected
- Your personal data have been collected in relation to the provision of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).
4.4. Right to restrict the processing of personal data
You have the right to obtain a restriction on processing if:
- You dispute their accuracy;
- If the processing is unlawful and you oppose to its erasure;
- If the data controller no longer needs personal data but you requested to process your data for the purpose of setting, fulfilling or defending legal claims;
- If you have objected to the processing of your personal data.
4.5. The right to object to the processing of your personal data
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him or her which is based on legitimate interest.
4.6 The right to data portability
You have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
5. DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
We use data processors to provide us with certain services e.g. IT services. We require such processors to abide by certain terms to protect any personal data which is processed by the service provider/supplier during the course of providing the service, in accordance with the requirements set out at Article 28 (3) of the GDPR.
Under certain circumstances, we have a legal obligation to share your personal data. A legal obligation may arise from national or EU legislation.
Therefore, your personal data may be transmitted to other recipients when we are bound by the relevant regulations to the extent necessary to achieve the stated purpose.
Your personal data will not be forwarded to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
6. SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
We take all the necessary technical and organizational safety measures in order to protect your personal data from their unauthorized or unlawful handling, as well as from accidental loss, destruction or alteration of your personal data.
7. HOW LONG WE WILL RETAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We process your personal data until the purpose of processing personal data is met. After the end of the purpose for which they were collected, we no longer use your personal data, and they remain in our storage system and we keep them as much as we are obliged by law on keeping archival materials.
8. CONTACT INFORMATION
If you have any comments or queries in relation to the processing of your personal data, contact us at Tratinska 50, Zagreb, tel: +385 1 3821 870, e-mail: email@example.com.